1. Your organization needs powerful signature branding that stands out in a busy inbox
Black Pearl Mail’s email signature builder enables you to create your email signature masterpiece in minutes using your company logo and/or banners. In addition to branding you can use your emails to promote awards and plaudits, announce new products or campaigns, add seasonal or topical salutations, and most importantly, drive traffic to any web content, for example your website, YouTube channel, social media, and so on.
2. Your IT staff need a system that provides central implementation and management (in-the-cloud)
With our central management console, you can apply new letterheads to individuals, groups or an entire organisation in seconds. This means that your email signature information is always up-to-date and relevant. IT managers will appreciate this, as email signatures can be a nightmare to implement and manage. Frustration has only increased in the age of BYOD (Bring Your Own Device); not only do signatures have to be accurately set up on a person’s company PC but also on their smartphones, tablets and laptops. Black Pearl Mail stores all signature information in the cloud, meaning that employees’ devices are untouched.
3. Your marketing staff (and external stakeholders) need powerful analytics and insights
Our analytics feature provides marketers with valuable data, including a full report of links and images clicked in emails, which in turn enables the use of A/B testing of different header and footer content. With our tracking report, administrators can see which emails have been opened, and employees can request an invisible ‘read’ notification on an individual basis (we call this ‘follow’).
4. Your largest form of owned media is almost totally ignored and not driving earned media
With company employees each sending out on average 10,250+ emails per year, email is easily the most poorly utilized form of ‘owned media’ (those channels that a business has direct control over). Black Pearl Mail brings this channel to life. By putting relevant, actionable content within each and every email you will drive more traffic to your website and social media pages, thus increasing your ‘earned media’.
5. It’s cost-effective, risk-free and easy to set up!
It is easy to set up, especially with Google Apps. There is a highly affordable charge of $1 per user per month* with no contracts, and you get a free trial – no credit card required.
* There is a minimum charge of $15 per month for organizations with fewer than 15 employees. See our pricing page for more information.